As a Client Services Manager (CSM) you are responsible for ensuring clients are satisfied. You build strong relationships with the client on an operational and tactical level. You master the commercial “game” to achieve optimal results for your accounts and the organization. Customers will contact you with questions about (new) possibilities within our services.
You have a clear understanding of the expected project deliverables and the quality specifications and are on top of project delivery, managing the scope, budget, quality, risk, procurement and stakeholders. You are always thinking at least one step ahead and communicating progress and actions to the responsible counterpart of the client and internally to the Director of Corporate Development.
The CSM is assigned to client accounts and plays a crucial part in ensuring client satisfaction with Innoleaps products or services. They are the primary point of contact for a client on an operational (and tactical) level.
- Building & maintaining strong and long term relationships with the clients on an operational & tactical level.
- Supporting Account Owner/Business Development in the creation of proposals in line with discussions with client and client account strategy.
- Translate the needs of the client and match these with the services of Innoleaps.
- Challenge the team on commercial and operational viability.
- Optimizing client accounts and generating more business.
- Identifying and reporting client knowledge about leads and opportunities, needs, strategy, news, DMU etc. into account plan.
- Acting as a liaison between external customers and internal organizational departments. Interact with other employees to resolve customer concerns.
- Collecting information from Sales (Account owner), Director Client Relations and Delivery in order to keep client account file and plan up to date.
- Responsible for quality and timely account administration (in our Simplicate CRM & Project management system). Updating client account overview: invoicing centers & information, proposal database, invoice information etc.
- Monitoring planning and budget of client projects.
- Coordinating with the delivery team and ensuring product delivery matches contract, expectations & services levels.
- Ensuring timely and complete handover to Delivery. Working with Content & Delivery, HR and Operations (facilities, catering) to ensure a proper handover.
- Managing operations of client events and other related products (non growth).
In this role, you report to the Director Corporate Development and work closely with the Innoleaps Sales/Business Development Team and of course, our great Growth Hackers, Lead Coaches, Designers and Customer Services Managers.